So, I’ve decided to start doing Top Ten Tuesday! This looks like a fun thing to do and I’m going to give it a go. So the prompt for today is Favorite Couples in Books. I have soo many favorite couples, this list might run a tad long. Sorry not sorry.
1) Jace and Clary From The Mortal Instruments Series
These guys were probably my first absolute in love with book character couple. For me, if there is any OG ship, it’s Jace and Clary.
2) Feyre and Rhysand From A Court of Thorns and Roses
I just, I love these two as a couple so much, thats all I have to say.
3) Aelin and Rowan From Throne of Glass
Again, just love these two characters together
4) Manon and Dorian from Throne of Glass
I freaking love these two. Hands down my absolute favorite couple in this series. I mean, I feel like technically they aren’t a couple couple, but yeah know, I’m still going to count them because we all know they end up together
5) Peter and Lara Jean from To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before
I loved reading about these two and their growing relationship. I think they are just so cute together.
6) Monty and Percy from The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue
Monty and Percy are just complete opposite personalities. But I feel like they balance each other out so well.
7) Simon and Bram from Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda
These two are just so darn cute together. Like I just, ah so cute together.
8) Cress and Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles
Again, just another cute couple. And watching these two realize they like each other and finally get together was kind of funny to read.
9) Juliette and Warner from Shatter Me
Restore Me Spoiler:
Okay so I guess in a way this whole post is a spoiler for all these books but, I just felt that this one needed to be established. Okay, so yeah, technically they broke up. But I know they are getting back together. They better get back together. I hope they get back together…
10) Alec and Magnus from The Mortal Instrument
These two are just, I just love them together so much. Plus we are getting a whole series about them!! Uh yes please! I cannot wait for that!
Sooo, I actually stuck to a list of ten. Truth be hold it was a lot harder coming up with couples than I thought aha. Anyways, I enjoyed doing this post so I’m definitely going to try and keep it up with Top Ten Tuesday! So, who are some of your favorite couples?